PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE BEFORE USING THIS SITE
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full.
Do not continue to use BariatricDiet.org website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
BariatricDiet.org Does Not Provide Medical Advices
The contents of the BariatricDiet.org site (such as text, graphics, images, information obtained from BariatricDiet.org licensors, and other material contained on the BariatricDiet.org Site (“Content”) are for informational purposes only. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always look for the advice of your doctor or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical or health condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the BariatricDiet.org Site.
Use of Materials – License
Unless otherwise stated, BariatricDiet.org and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on BariatricDiet.org Site. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view, download and/or print pages from BariatricDiet.org Site for your own non-commercial personal use (subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions) if you include the copyright notice located at the end of the material.
Any use of the materials not expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions is a breach of these Terms and Conditions and may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws.
Content and features are subject to change or termination without notice in the editorial discretion of BariatricDiet.org
You must not:
- Republish material from BariatricDiet.org Site;
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from BariatricDiet.org Site;
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from BariatricDiet.org Site;
- Redistribute content from BariatricDiet.org Site (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. You should be aware that this Site is not intended or designed to attract children under the age of 13. We do not collect personally identifiable information from any person we actually know is a child under the age of 13.
Liability of BariatricDiet.org and Its Licensors
The use of the BariatricDiet.org Site and the Content is at your own risk.
When using the BariatricDiet.org Site, information will be transmitted over a medium that may be beyond the control and jurisdiction of BariatricDiet.org and its suppliers. Accordingly, BariatricDiet.org assumes no liability for or relating to the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the BariatricDiet.org Site.
The BariatricDiet.org Site and the content are provided on an “as is” basis. BariatricDiet.org, its licensors, and its suppliers, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaim all warranties, either express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of third parties’ rights, and fitness for particular purpose. Without limiting the foregoing, BariatricDiet.org, its licensors, and its suppliers make no representations or warranties about the following:
- The accuracy, reliability, completeness, correctness, or timeliness of the Content, software, text, graphics, links, or communications provided on or through the use of the BariatricDiet.org Site;
- The satisfaction of any government regulations requiring disclosure of information on prescription drug products or the approval or compliance of any software tools with regard to the Content contained on BariatricDiet.org.
In no event shall BariatricDiet.org, its licensors, its suppliers, or any third parties mentioned on BariatricDiet.org be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, personal injury/wrongful death, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) resulting from the use of or inability to use the BariatricDiet.org Site or the Content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not BariatricDiet.org, its licensors, its suppliers, or any third parties mentioned on BariatricDiet.org are advised of the possibility of such damages.
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. BariatricDiet.org does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of BariatricDiet.org, its licensors, its suppliers, or any third parties mentioned on BariatricDiet.org.
Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws BariatricDiet.org, its licensors, its suppliers, or any third parties mentioned on BariatricDiet.org shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
BariatricDiet.org reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on BariatricDiet.org and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy;
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to BariatricDiet.org a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to BariatricDiet.org Content
The following organizations may link to BariatricDiet.org without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
Online directory distributors when they list BariatricDiet.org in the directory may link to BariatricDiet.org Site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to BariatricDiet.org.
These organizations may link to BariatricDiet.org home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
BariatricDiet.org may consider and approve in its sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses;
- educational institutions and trade associations.
BariatricDiet.org will approve link requests from these organizations if: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on BariatricDiet.org, its licensors, its suppliers, or any third parties mentioned on the BariatricDiet.org site Site (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with BariatricDiet.org; (c) the benefit to BariatricDiet.org from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of BariatricDiet.org; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to BariatricDiet.org home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to BariatricDiet.org Site, you must notify BariatricDiet.org by sending an e-mail to info@ BariatricDiet.org. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to BariatricDiet.org, and a list of the URL(s) on BariatricDiet.org to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Removal of links from BariatricDiet.org
If you find any link on BariatricDiet.org or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. BariatricDiet.org will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around BariatricDiet.org pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of BariatricDiet.org site.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold BariatricDiet.org, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers, harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, liabilities and settlements including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from, or alleged to result from, your violation of these Terms and Conditions.
You expressly agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute with BariatricDiet.org, or in any way relating to your use of the BariatricDiet.org Site, resides in the courts of the city of Rimini (Italy) and you further agree and expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in the court of the city of Rimini (Italy) in connection with any such dispute including any claim involving BariatricDiet.org or its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, contractors, officers, directors, telecommunication providers, and content providers.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the internal substantive laws of the city of Rimini (Italy), without respect to its conflict of laws principles. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or any other term or condition.
If you believe any materials accessible on or from the Site infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access thereto) from this web site by contacting BariatricDiet.org and providing the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you believe to be infringed. Please describe the work, and where possible include a copy or the location (e.g., URL) of an authorized version of the work.
- Identification of the material that you believe to be infringing and its location. Please describe the material, and provide us with its URL or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the material.
- Your name, address, telephone number and (if available) e-mail address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the complained of use of the materials is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information that you have supplied is accurate, and indicating that “under penalty of perjury,” you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- A signature or the electronic equivalent from the copyright holder or authorized representative.
In an effort to protect the rights of copyright owners, BariatricDiet.org maintains a policy for the termination, in appropriate circumstances, of subscribers and users of the Site who are repeat infringers.
Thank you for your cooperation. We hope you find the BariatricDiet.org Site helpful and convenient to use. Questions or comments regarding this website, including any reports of non-functioning links, should be submitted using our Contact Us Form.